My new pals at Tales of Tucker sent me this award and I thank them tremendously. I get excited when their blog is updated because her Tucker is currently recovering from hip surgery and love to hear his progress. I know before she knows it, he will be as good as new!
I love these awards because it also gives me a chance to check out other blogs and learn more about the bloggers. Here’s the rules for this award:
1-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in the post.
2-Copy the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
3-Share 7 facts about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
4-Then nominate up to 15 people.
So here are 7 Facts about Myself:
- I can be a bit shy at first. Tucker has helped me overcome that and I’ve met a lot of really nice people and their dogs with his help. Once you get to know me, you realize I am really not shy (and that I also love wine).
- We are trying to make Tucker a big brother (adding a two legged creature to the mix) but have been unsuccessful thus far. Having Tucker really takes my mind off things (so does wine).
- I’m a big fan of the Real Housewives.
- There are 4 Golden Retrievers in our family. My parents have 2, my brother and his family have one, and we have one. When we get together, it’s a zoo.
- I moved to the DC area 8 years ago and barely knew anyone. Despite a really crappy job, I was lucky enough to make really great friends and explore the city.
- I met my husband on the DC metro. Seriously. And we were both going to play kickball.
- I am fascinated by everything about dogs- the health and psychology of them especially.
And here are my nominees…
A Gerbil’s World (Timon and Pumbaa)